REYDISP MANAGER 2
V2.10, release date: 2020-02-24
|2975H80041 Setup Reydisp Manager V2.10.03.exe
|2975H80041 Setup Reydisp Manager V2.10.03.exe.zip
User Configuration tool for use with REYROLLE 7SR5 devices.
- Added functionality to extract 7SR5 device configuration from a connected device.
- 7SR5 configuration and data file download can be performed via the rear ethernet port by selecting an IP address.
- Shortcut buttons for GET and SEND added to user interface.
- Multiple Reydisp Manager projects can be opened and viewed simultaneously via the ‘Open Project in New Window’ option.
- Filtering of the 7SR5 device/template selection system has been added to allow a device to be selected by: Application, Number of VTs, Type of Ethernet Comms module and Number of Binary Inputs and Outputs.
- Added method to set Time & Date for use when no time sync available.
- CHDOC00155593: ICD file for an SNTP can be downloaded from the 'Tools' Menu.
- CHDOC00153613: Improved Filtering and IO matrix view in Settings Editor Tool.
- CHDOC00155538: Downloaded Event logs can be sorted and exported
- CHDOC00155539: Downloaded Fault logs can be sorted and exported
© Siemens AG 2019-2020